Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Picture of Ozone Machine

Ozone Machine

SERVPRO of Gillette,Sheridan uses the ozone machine to deodorize a room or piece of furniture. We can remove the smells from cigarette smoke, smoke from fire, and biohazardous situations. Call SERVPRO of Gillette,Sheridan to get a free quote today

Picture of Electrical Fire

Electrical Fire

At this home the electrical box ignited and burned through the wall. All the fire damage was on the corner of the garage. The customer thought that this was all the damage done, but upon further review we found that there was smoke damage throughout the rest of the house. If you have a fire in your home, it is important to see if there is smoke damage throughout your home. SERVPRO of Gillette,Sheridan will come and do a smoke remediation test at your home for no charge. After a fire give SERVPRO of Gillette,Sheridan a call and we will asses the damage at no charge. We work with the adjuster for the best and most cost-efficient way to mitigate your property

showing the area where the soot was left on a wall

Fire Damage Caused by Fireplace

This customer didn't realize the amount of soot on their walls from every day use of a fireplace. They trusted SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan  to clean their home and Items

Someone holding a cigarette with smoke around them and a sign that says ServePro removes smoke

We Can Remove Smoke

As experts in deodorization, SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan are trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. These odors can come from several sources both inside and outside a structure. SERVPRO teaches IICRC technical classes in the proper removal of odors. Masking and other short cuts don't work when your odor problem is serious or persistent.

A room showing where the electrical fire was

Fire Damage Caused by Power Strip

This customer had a power strip that was overloaded and melted and caught on fire. Luckily the damage was not to extensive, but it is still a good reminder to make sure you are aware of the amount of energy running through one. People who live in older homes often try to compensate for a lack of outlets by using power strips,” Williams said. “However, this is dangerous because an outlet can only safely receive a certain amount of power, and when it's overloaded, this can cause a fire.”

Call SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan to clean any fire damage or smoke damage in your home

one side of wood paneling is full of smoke damage and one is cleaned

Smoke Damage Before and After

This picture was taken in a log cabin/home in the Pine Haven, WY area that had fire/soot damage. This picture is the ceiling area and shows a before and after of the soot buildup. Our Fire Restoration Technicians worked tirelessly to get the building back to "Like it never even happened."